Candied Bay Rum Triple Butter Natural Soap
Spice up your season with this nostalgic + nourishing creamy triple butter soap bar that will remind you of spiced Eggnog & Bay Rum. Not only does it smell amazing, but it is also infused with poppy seeds to quench your skin during the dry months and Siberian Chaga Mushroom to feed your skin.
NATURAL + ORGANIC + ETHICAL + CRUELTY FREE + ZERO WASTE + CHEMICAL FREE
- Cocoa Butter
- Macadamia Nut Butter
- Mango Butter
- Cinnamon Bark Oil
- Castor Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Siberian Chaga Mushroom
- Bay Rum
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Kulisha Oil
- Rosehip Oil
Net Wt. 3 oz.
For external use only. Contains nut-based oils.
**this product was formulated using an ingredient that contains milk + eggs; it is chemically absent in the soap, but was used in the making of the soap**
MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER - Pressed from the macadamia nut, which is an evergreen tree grown mainly in Hawaii.
MANGO BUTTER - Mango Butter is extracted from the kernels of the mango fruit.
- excellent moisturizing properties
- has an especially high content of oleic and stearic acids making it comparable to cocoa butter in occlusive (moisture sealing) properties
COCOA BUTTER - Certified Organic Cocoa butter is the solid fat expressed from the roasted cacao seed. The cacao tree is cultivated in most tropical countries and is native to South America. This wonderful butter has a pleasant chocolate like aroma that marries well with whatever chocolate goes with. Wine, mint, orange, you name it . . . it's delectable.
CASTOR OIL - USDA-certified organic castor oil is extracted from the seeds of the castor plant.
- mainly composed of ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid with an unusual molecular structure.
GRAPESEED OIL - Rich in phytosterols and Linoleic and Oleic fatty acids, this antioxidant-rich carrier oil does wonders for skin.
- Rich in phytosterols and Linoleic and Oleic fatty acids,
- It is an effective, non-greasy emollient with mild astringent qualities
- High antioxidant content makes this a wonderful and hydrating product for maturing skin
- Extra fabulous as a shaving oil.
SEA BUCKTHORN - Restoring + moisturizing
COCONUT OIL - USDA-certified organic virgin coconut oil is a great carrier oil for dry, sensitive skin, and used in a wide variety of cosmetic formulations.
SWEET ALMOND OIL - acquired from pressing almond kernels cultivated from the almond tree.
- Sweet almond oil consists mainly of oleic acid, essential unsaturated fatty acids, sterolins, and vitamin E and has great nutritional value for all skin types.
- Scent is unremarkable
ROSEHIP OIL - A carrier oil known to be rich in vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants perfect for skin care formulations for the face and body.
Rosehip Seed oil is a carrier oil excellent in skin and hair care formulations like oil blends, lotions, creams, and serums. It is known to be rich in Vitamins A and C, fatty acids like Omega 3 and 6, and full of antioxidants.
Extracted from the ripened fruit of a wild rosebush native to South America, Rosehip Seed Oil is an emollient, leaving skin feeling soft and supple
CINNAMON - A sweet, spicy-hot fragrance. The aroma is smoky and warm.
BAY RUM - Steam distilled from the Bay Rum Tree native to the Caribbean region. A fresh, sweetly balsamic scent familiar to aftershaves and scalp/hair formulations.
VANILLA - A distinctive, rich, balsamic, sweet, honey-like, warm and distinctive aroma.
THIEVES - Thieves® essential oil is a legendary blend of purifying essential oils from Young Living, Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and Rosemary, known for immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally and refreshing breathing experiences aromatically and topically.*
- Cleansing when applied topically
- Diffuse to create a fresh, healthy environment
- Immune system support*
- Cleansing to the digestive system*
- General wellness support*
- Antioxidant properties*
ANISE - Licorice; warm, spicy and sweet. Blends well with Cypress, Pine, Rose, and Lavender
HONEY - Certified Organic Honey is a high-quality honey with hygroscopic and antioxidant properties
- a supersaturated sugar solution containing small amounts of protein, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Honey is known to be rich in both enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants, including catalase, ascorbic acid, flavonoids and alkaloids. Although appearing only in trace amounts honey also contains about 18 different amino acids.
Poppy Seeds are also used in Ayurveda to treat skin disorders.
Poppy seeds being a powerhouse of antioxidants and essential nutrients
✅reduce skin inflammation
✅reduce scalp infections
✅promotes overall skin and hair health
The high amount of linoleic acid in poppy makes it extremely effective in treating
Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Macadamia Nut Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Kulisha Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vanilla Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Thieves Oil, Honey, Eggnog, Bay Rum Extract, Anise Extract, Siberian Chaga Mushroom, Poppy Seeds, Cinnamon Sticks